What is password?
A string of characters that allows to access to a computer, interface, or system is called “password”. A password must be secreted. It is used for the user authentication.
A string of different characters that can be created manually or automatically is known as “random password”. A random password based on the capital and small letters and special characters.
How to get strong password generator?
A random string can be easily generated by an online password generator. There are a large number of online tools that provide the service of strong password generator. Among such generators there is an excellent random online password generator on Responsivechecker.net that provides you a best service to generate a strong and random password. The working of this tool is given below.
Working of a password generator:
As we shown above that you can find easily an excellent random password generator on Responsivechecker.net, now, we are showing you the method of its working. Just follow the given instructions that are so simple.
· Go to the URL Responsivechecker.net and approach to the main navigation.
· Scroll over the mouse on the button ONLINE TOOL in the main navigation, you will see a menu card, once again scroll the mouse on the button GENERATORS, you will able to see another card of categories, among them click on the button RANDOM STRING (PASSWORD) GENERATOR, in this way, you will get the best generator.
· On this web page you will see a text field, just entre the number of characters e.g. 10, 20, 30 etc.
Now press the given button GENERATES RANDOM STRING (PASSWORD). Your password will be generated.
· By this online tool you can generate a random password up to 86 random characters. This random password is included small letters, capital letters, numbers and special characters.
How to prevent password from hacking?
There are many positive points by applying them you can escape from the hacking and can prevent your passwords as well. The points are given following:
· You should not use the same password on multiple accounts.
· A password should consist on number, letters and special characters.